[Ica-sdistandards] SDI and Management Quality of Geographic Information

joselyn robledo joselyn.robledo at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 04:44:31 CEST 2017

Dear, I hope you are very well, I sent the presentation as requested on
Thursday, July 6 at the meeting held at the ICC2017 seminar.
I reiterate my apologies for my English, I will be studying a lot so that
the next time we meet is different. I would like to request, if possible, a
letter to my leadership stating that they are interested in this subject to
authorize me to this activity and we can consider funding for the meetings
and associated activities (the dates are also relevant). This letter should
indicate our participation in the meeting (Joselyn Robledo and Gonzalo
Ifland) and the commission interest on the subject and its future
development.
Personally I am very interested in submitting a paper for TOKIO 2019 and
that this topic be included in the publication that you want to do for the
ICA.
I will be attentive to your comments,

Best regards,
--