[Ica-sdistandards] Full paper by the Commission for the ICC2017 - would you like to contribute?

Ammatzia Peled peled at geo.haifa.ac.il
Wed Sep 28 10:40:40 CEST 2016

Dear Serena,

As much as I would like to join, the only sad conclusion I can draw is there
is NO proper (if at all) SDI in my University (of Haifa).

We just start now to receive data annually as members of the geo-forum
established by the Government but it will take some years until SDI will be
part of our University Infrastructure.

If there is any other way I may contribute - please let me know. If not -
well we could meet in Washington to make some progress, at least. J

Best regards

Ammatzia