[Ica-sdistandards] Full paper by the Commission for the ICC2017 - would you like to contribute?

b.j.kobben at utwente.nl b.j.kobben at utwente.nl
Wed Sep 28 09:21:45 CEST 2016

Hello Serena,

Thanks for the reminder (I almost sort of forgot ;-)

I am surely still interested in cooperating, I'd suppose in the following parts:

3.2 University of Twente, Netherlands
Barend, are you still OK to do this?
=> yes

3.3 University of Groningen, Netherland
Barend, where you planning to do this one as well?
=> probably, but the Groningen person has not committed yet, I will contact him again.

3.x
Anybody else? I think there was an SDI at a university in Brazil/Latin America?
=> I will contact Ivana Ivanova at Uni of Parana (Presidente Prudente), but not sure if they have had enough progress to write about

I might also be able to write something about "2.1 Demand for geospatial data at universities and research institutes", based on existing (though rather old) teaching materials. But probably others in this group are more up to-date in current literature, and therefore better equipped.

Yours,

--
Barend Köbben
Senior Lecturer – ITC-University of Twente