[Ica-sdistandards] Workshop on ICT for sustainable development in Havana, Cuba

Tatiana Delgado tatiana.tsp at gmail.com
Thu May 5 17:01:39 CEST 2016

Dear colleagues,

I would like to share this event will take place in Havana, Cuba, into a
bigger International Convention of Science, Technology and
Innovation, between 31 of October to 4 of November.
Notice that there is an specific topic of Geo-informatics for Sustainable
Development together other cross-cutting ICT topics also managed by our
commission and our geo-communities in general.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested in this Workshop. It
will be a pleasure to me.

Best regards,
Tatiana Delgado, PhD
Vice-President of the Union of Informatics Professional of Cuba (
tatiana.delgado at uniondeinformaticos.cu)
Professor, Department of Information Systems (tdelgado at ind.cujae.edu.cu)
Faculty of Industrial Engineering, Technical University CUJAE