Expo-Geo Company Limited for Surveying and GIS
As an independent organisation for the co-ordination of surveying
works and engineering surveys of the Budapest World EXPO, the
EXPO-GEO Co. Ltd. has been established.
After cancellation of the World Exhibition, EXPO-GEO continued
its activities in the fields of engineering surveys and GIS technologies.
The most important activities are as follows
- site measurements,
- topographic data acquisition and processing,
- special surveying activities for architectural design,
- surveying and precision measurement for the industrial sector,
- digital base map production,
- digital data base of public utilities.
- Preparation of EXPO '96 World Exhibition (surveying and GIS)
- Engineering surveys on the building operations of the "Lágymányos"
new university area
- Surveying and digital mapping of Grassalkovich Castle Park,
Gödöllő and complete internal survey for architectural
Back to the beginning of the document
Back to the Companies' index