[Tajfutas] hey useful information

Regina Levine szieberth at vipmail.hu
2017. Okt. 7., Szo, 16:28:28 CEST

Hello!

I thought  this information might be great for you too, please  reading more here  http://www.anafobisiclothing.com/immune.php?UE90YWpmdXRhc0BsYXphcnVzLmVsdGUuaHU-

Regina Levine

From: tajfutas [mailto:tajfutas at lazarus.elte.hu]
Sent: Saturday, October 07, 2017 9:28 AM
To: szieberth at vipmail.hu
Subject: Fly a plane.

I say they  end the  server. Let everyone take a lot of time away from it.  Hopefully they will come up with  a  good idea to rediscover their love of playing on  a minecraft server. Then  after however many months (or  maybe longer)  all come back fresher  than ever.

I  know that might  upset some people who  want to see videos on the server but it limping along  like it  is, not what anyone wants to see. I'd rather the mindcrackers focus their efforts  on things  they want to do then be forced to play on  a server they aren't interested in. in every other form  of entertainment you are allowed to  take breaks in your projects, I think this  is what the server needs.

Plus when it does finally comeback
Imagine the hype.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10