[StipHu] DJI AGRAS T30 UAV - Spraying drones

Varga Zsófia vargazs at inf.elte.hu
Fri Mar 31 14:55:47 CEST 2023

Dear Students

If you are interested in spraying drones, you are welcome to a drone demonstration on 17. 04. 2023 between 12:00 and 14:00, room 7.57 (or 7.85) where you can have a close look at a DJI AGRAS T30.

The presentation will be in Hungarian, but we’ll  try to help English students as well.

Finally, weather permitting, we will end the event with a flight demonstration where you can see the drone in operation and possibly try it out.

Best Regards
Zsófi Varga

Küldte a Windows Posta<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>