[StipHu] Debrecen

Veres Kinga kinga at map.elte.hu
Thu Apr 27 10:49:38 CEST 2023

Dear Students,

especially those are going to the GIS conference in Debrecen. :)

I will coordinate your trip, so please read the following lines carefully. The university will partially cover the registration fee for the conference, travel expenses and, where applicable, accommodation.

However, for domestic travel, this is as follows:
- Registration fee: Please register on the conference site, feel free to choose catering for your registration as well. You have to do your registration. You must then request a pro-form invoice, which must include the following billing address: Eötvös Loránd Tudományegyetem, 1053 Budapest Egyetem tér 1-3., VAT:15308744-2-41. After that you should send me the pro-form invoice, because the uni will pay the amount.

- Travel: We are in a very lucky situation because Debrecen is not far away from Budapest (own experience). The conference can be visited there and back in one day. Trains run every hour in both directions.
However, the university cannot buy domestic train tickets, you have to buy them yourself. (Important: the university can only refund second-class tickets, not first-class tickets!) The costs of this will be reimbursed by the university later on. The trip also includes the fact that the local public transport ticket cannot be reimbursed by the university. But the university and the train station are close each other, it can be visited with one tram ticket each way.

-	Accommodation: The university can also pay for accommodation, but you have to book and pay for it yourself, and the university will refund the cost against an invoice. Since the conference is two days long, if you want to attend both days, you should book accommodation for one night. (The university cannot refund hotels with several stars, please stay within reason!)

All of this must be backed up by documentation, which must consist of the following:
- public interest voluntary contract (your doc with your datas)
- commitment data sheet (My doc containing the amount.)

For voluntary contract I attached a travel excell. I would like to ask you to fill it and send me back.
Most importantly, until I send the voluntary contract, please do not book or pay yourself anything!

Refunds will require the following:
- invoices issued to the name and address of the university (see above) FOR EVERYTHING!
- train ticket (if it is electronic, it is enough to send it by email for me, if it is paper-based, then the original is required)
- bank account history (this proves that you paid and we can see where it needs to be returned)

At the end of the trip, everyone must write a trip report. If you can attach a picture, we would be very happy.

Best regards,
Kinga