[Hallgato] Fw: [geovis] Graduate Studies at UNB, Canada

Gede Mátyás saman at map.elte.hu
2013. Sze. 13., P, 19:33:51 CEST

From: "E.Stefanakis" <estef at hua.gr>
To: <geovis at iais.fraunhofer.de>
Sent: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 14:00:48 -0300
Subject: [geovis] Graduate Studies at UNB, Canada

[GeoVis Group]: Please circulate to your students:

=======================================

Dear Geomatics Students,

The Department of Geodesy and Geomatics Engineering at the University of New
Brunswick has a long and very proud history of excellence in research and
education at the various fields of Geomatics. Last year there was a
significant growth in the number of students in both the undergraduate and
graduate programs. At the same time, Faculty members were successful and
acquired significant funds to support their research teams. We are looking
for highly motivated students qualified to pursue a graduate degree with us.
We offer a variety of degrees and post graduate diplomas and we invite you
to explore our web site to see if there is something of interest to you.

Department of Geodesy and Geomatics Engineering:
<http://www2.unb.ca/gge/HomePage.php> http://www2.unb.ca/gge/HomePage.php

University of New Brunswick:  <http://www.unb.ca/> http://www.unb.ca/

Graduate Studies in the Department of Geodesy and Geomatics Engineering:
<http://www2.unb.ca/gge/Study/Graduate/WelcomeDOGS.html>
http://www2.unb.ca/gge/Study/Graduate/WelcomeDOGS.html

We encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible as our space
is limited and our courses fill quickly.

Tuition and Living Expenses (estimated costs):
<http://www.unb.ca/gradstudies/aid/estimates/index.html>
http://www.unb.ca/gradstudies/aid/estimates/index.html

Canada Immigration Processing Times (Study Permits):
<http://www.unb.ca/gradstudies/admissions/international.html>
http://www.unb.ca/gradstudies/admissions/international.html

Scholarships:  <http://www.unb.ca/gradstudies/aid/index.html>
http://www.unb.ca/gradstudies/aid/index.html

Need more information? Please email to Mrs. Sylvia Whitaker, GGE Graduate
Student Administratorat  <mailto:swhitake at unb.ca> swhitake at unb.ca

--

Emmanuel Stefanakis, PhD, PEng.;

Director of Graduate Studies;

Associate Professor in GI Systems and Science;

Department of Geodesy and Geomatics Engineering;

University of New Brunswick, Canada;

 <mailto:estef at unb.ca> estef at unb.ca  |   <http://www2.unb.ca/~estef>
http://www2.unb.ca/~estef

GEDE Mátyás
ELTE Térképtudományi és Geoinformatikai Tanszék, Budapest