[Tajfutas] ONEB útvonalak - kérés

Kelemen János kelemen.janos111 at t-online.hu
2020. Okt. 24., Szo, 18:48:49 CEST

Sziasztok,

Köszönöm az eddigi berajzolásokat. Próbáljátok meg betölteni (kitölteni)
a hézagokat is <http://rg.mtfsz.hu/rg2/#1166>.

2011-ben a WMOC-t követően az alábbi levelet küldtem el a győzteseknek,
utazási irodáknak és kluboknak.

Sajnos a WMOC2011 linkek már nem élnek. :((

Dear Senior Orienteerer, participant of WMOC 2011,

Dear Janne XXXXX (M40 winner long and sprint)

I would like to ask you to draw your routes of WMOC 2011 in Pécs on the
RouteGadget available from the link below. Course setters could draw
important conclusions from your routes, furthermore other competitors
might enjoy them as well, even your minor mistakes or they might wonder
at your unique execution. Having participated in the event you have
become part of a historical result archive, but even after a few years
passed you may want to recall these experiences, among others your own
routes.

Even our grandchildren will see them as the website has to be available
for ten years.

The RouteGadget is available from the following link:

http://www.tajfutaspecs.hu/routegadget/cgi-bin/reitti.cgi

Description of RouteGadget in English:

http://www.routegadget.co.uk/documents/rg-installation-and-user-guide-mar07.pdf

Both of the above links are available from here:
http://tajfutaspecs.hu/content/view/627/1/

Should the link be difficult for you to use, do not hesitate to ask a
younger club member for help.

Thank you for your help in advance.

Best wishes

Janos Kelemen

WMOC2011 Sprint Final course setter

Congratulations:  Janne,  photos WMOC2011 LF, SF - attached

Morephotos you can look at the official DVD WMOC publications:
http://wmoc2011.hu/wmoc_shop (4 DVD (36.000 photos) + 1 Video)
--------- következő rész ---------
Egy csatolt HTML állomány át lett konvertálva...