[Tajfutas] További érdekesség a térkép részletezés témakörben

"Róbert, Kovács" kovacs at magnetic.hu
2015. Aug. 6., Cs, 20:26:07 CEST

Sziasztok!

A RG (mint RouteGadget ;) ) sem nyugszik, náluk is a "túlábrázolás a
téma mostanság! :D

Simplified explanation why generalized maps give advantage to good
navigators and why with large scale over-detailed maps this advantage is
partly gone. And why small scale over-detailed maps start favoring those
with good eyes.
The way things are proceeding these bad navigators with or without good
eyes will have bright future. Good for them and why not, this is the
direction we all seem to want orienteering to proceed. Don't we?

:)

*Kovács Róbert
* mobil: +36 (30) 9676 334
kovacs at magnetic.hu <mailto:kovacs at magnetic.hu>

*Magnetic Irodatechnika Kft. *

H-1139 Budapest, Petneházy utca 52. Telefon: +36 (1) 299-0763, 299-0764
Fax: +36 (1) 299-0812 Web:http://www.magnetic.hu
<http://www.magnetic.hu/> E-mail:info at magnetic.hu <mailto:info at magnetic.hu>