[Tajfutas] Strumicában megoldás az ingyen szállás, kajára

Tibor Gera gera.tibor at szegedivasutasse.hu
2014. Már. 6., Cs, 11:45:43 CET

Wow, szóval ez azt takarja, hogy helyiek látják vendégül a fiatalokat,
mindenki hazavisz egyet, és ott fog lakni és enni velük. Amolyan cserediák
módjára.

Hello Eva,

We are happy to hear that young competitors are interested to take part and
be our guests.
Our wish and aim with this campaign is to enable to more young competitors
come , take part in accompanying races and follow EYOC in live.
So, FREE  accommodation and food means: we have a group with 250 young
students from 12 to 18 years old who want to take one competitor to be
his/her guest. One competitor per Each student  . They will have there
breakfast, lunch and dinner for 25,26,27,28 and 29 June 2014.
This is not the first time with campaign like this- we already had few
successful campaigns before and that's why we are offering the same now -
we know that there is big interest for this event but the money and budgets
are limited....

Explain them to think about this interesting chance and take part.

For any further questions do not hesitate to write us,
At Your disposal,

Toni Kostov
Event Director
--------- következ? rész ---------
Egy csatolt HTML állomány át lett konvertálva...