[Tajfutas] Current Open Position

tajfutas at lazarus.elte.hu tajfutas at lazarus.elte.hu
2011. Sze. 22., Cs, 19:48:03 CEST

WIC are international holding company, specialized in development of complex,
leading edge projects in the insurance industry.

The Company is a virtue of the most advanced, modern and
flexible business models aiming at the result-oriented(or added value-based) performance.

We offer excellent benefits for its employees including competitive salaries,
regular salary reviews and performance based bonus system, great working conditions, medical insurance,
flexible working hours, and a chance for international travel.

We are building a world-class company on a strong foundation of world-class people.
Thus we aim to hire reliable, experienced and responsible employee for the position Representative.

Responsibilities:
 Processing customer feedbacks
 Analyzing the customer problems
 Communicating with our office representatives
 Managing database

Skills:
 Critical style of thinking
 Intermediate and above level of spoken English and up-intermediate of written English,
  technical reading/writing is obligatory
 Quick-learning

Join the team of bright and ambitious professionals for a chance to be at
the forefront of the latest trends and opportunities.

WIC excellent benefits package includes:
 Competitive salaries
 Company stock ownership
 Regular salary reviews
 Performance based bonus system