[StipHu] [ELTE] Faculty of Informatics - Researchers' Night 27-28 September 2019

Veronika Kiss k.vera0412 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 11:06:28 CEST 2019

Dear Student,

I'd like to invite you to participate at the Researchers' Night programmes,
a yearly organized event across Europe, in order to enable a glimpse into
the secrets and depths of interdisciplinar territories of science,
including Computer Science - held at 27-28 September 2019.
In line with tradition, ELTE IK has also joined the national program series
since the recent years and we are looking forward to a number of events.
At the Faculty of Informatics we are waiting for a number of lectures,
workshops and presentations. Programs will be held and organized on 27-28
September 2019, between 16-22 PM at Pázmány Péter sétány 1/A/C

In order to participate no further registration is required, ESN mentors
will direct you to find time and location and attend the lectures,
experiment events -  adjusted to your most appropriate interest. You will
find them by wearing ESN badge at the events.
In case of further questions please study the posters stationed in the
corridors of the faculty and contact your international coordinator/mentor
for the timing and location of the programs.
Further details are availble at https://www.kutatokejszakaja.hu/

Best regards,
Veronika