[StipHu] Informations about the thesis - Second year students

Veronika Kiss k.vera0412 at gmail.com
Fri May 3 11:57:57 CEST 2019

Dear Students,

I will give you important information regarding the thesis and the state
exam, so please read the letter carefully.

You have to give me 1 copy of the thesis until 15 May.
2 completed CD/DVD must be attached to your thesis, which includes the full
text, attachments, and maps.
You have to give me the filled and signed Consultation paper until 15 May
too.
Finally, you have to sign a Content Inclusion Agreement, because your work
will be uploaded to the EDIT (it's a digital database for the University).

State exam: 2019. VI. 19. Wednesday.
Questions at the state exam:
http://lazarus.elte.hu/gb/cartography-msc/questions_at_the_state_exam_2018.pdf

As an attachment you can find the consultation paper, the formal
requirements, the guidelines of citing literature, the declaration paper
(which you have to include as the last page in your thesis), and a sample
for the first page.

Best regards,
Veronika