[Phd] UPOL Summer Schools 2024

KOVACS Bela gps at map.elte.hu
2024. Feb. 16., P, 11:12:54 CET

Dear Colleagues fromEotvos Loránd University,

We extend a heartfelt invitation to your students to join our various thematically focused summerschools at PalackýUniversity Olomouc. Registration has just opened and will remain so until 30 April 2024.

Our summer schools offer ahigh-quality diverse range of programmes lasting 1 to4 weeks from sport and audio-visual media to brewing beer and much more – just take your pick!

The prices of the summer schools include the academic programme, trips around Czech Republic and bordering countries, accommodation, anda cultural programme.

As a token of our appreciation for our cooperation, we are also pleased to offer you an exclusive discount code: UPOLAS24. Thiscode entitles you to a 10% discount onthe tuition fee for any of our programmes listed in the attached flyer.

Nestled strategically in the heart of Europe, Olomoucis known for its beautiful historical quiescence and affordable living. It also serves as the perfect springboard for exploration,offering easy access to Prague, Vienna, Budapest, and other iconic European metropolises, enriching your journey with cultural exploration.

To learn more, your students are welcome to joinus at one of our ZOOM info presentations + Q&A sessions:

1.      Time: Feb 29, 2024 03:00 PM (UTC/GMT +1 hour)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://cesnet.zoom.us/j/92152281772

2.      Time: Mar 5, 2024 09:00 AM (UTC/GMT +1 hour)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://cesnet.zoom.us/j/93931686474

Join us in Olomouc this summer to explore, learn, and create lasting memories that transcend borders at the second oldest university inthe Czech Republic!

Warm regards,

Jiří

Mgr. Jiří Mánek

Koordinátor krátkodobých programů | Coordinator of Short-Term Programmes

Kancelář prorektora pro internacionalizaci | Office of the Vice-Rector for Internationalisation

Doktorand | PhD student

Univerzita Palackého v Olomouci | Palacký University Olomouc
Rektorát | The Rector`s Office
Úsek pro mezinárodní spolupráci | Division for International Cooperation

Vodární 6 | 779 00 Olomouc
Česká republika | Czech Republic
místnost | room number: 3.35

+420 585 631 296