[Phd] 回复: Autumn geo-excursion 7th October

Zhang Xiaoyan xiaoyanzhang1111 at 163.com
2023. Sze. 26., K, 15:24:07 CEST

Dear Prof. Albert,

Thank you very much for your kind reminder, I am willing to participate and I have submitted the application on the webpage.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
Zhang Xiaoyan

---- 回复的原邮件 ----
| 发件人 | Albert Gáspár<albert at ludens.elte.hu> |
| 日期 | 2023年09月25日 18:30 |
| 收件人 | phd at lazarus.elte.hu |
| 抄送至 | |
| 主题 | [Phd] Autumn geo-excursion 7th October |

Dear Students!

I plan to organize an autumn geo-excursion in the nearby Gerecse Hills on 7th of October (Saturday). The event is marking the 12nd UNESCO International Geodiversity Day, which is on 6th of October. It is especially advertised amongst the PhD students of the ELTE Doctorate School of Earth Sciences, and offers a good opportunity for the students to get to know each other. The sites visited will reveal a story of the incising River Danube and the ice ages of the Carpathian Basin.

If you are interested, please fill the application form here!

Gáspár Albert

Organizer, and tour guide

--

PhD, associate professor

Eötvös Loránd University, Faculty of Informatics,

Institute of Cartography and Geoinformatics

Tel: +36 1 3722975

Fax: +36 1 3722951
--------- következő rész ---------
Egy csatolt HTML állomány át lett konvertálva...