[Phd] fire alarm - exercise!

Veres Kinga kinga at map.elte.hu
2022. Sze. 27., K, 13:24:19 CEST

Dear Students!

I would like to inform you about the following:

- In the North Block and South Block buildings on October 3, 2022 at 10:00 a.m.

in accordance with the legal obligation, we hold an evacuation drill, which covers all building users and is mandatory!

During the exercise, for a short period of time, the fire alarm siren will sound, the fans will be switched on in the smoke-free stairwells, and the elevators will arrive at the ground floor with the cabin doors open.

Everybody has to leave the building.

It is possible to return to the building only after permission. It will take about 40-50 minutes.

Best regards,
Kinga