[Phd] FW: 2nd CFP - The Surveying Turn in Cartography (24-26.10.2022, Berlin)

Dr. Zentai László laszlo.zentai at elte.hu
2022. Május. 10., K, 19:02:27 CEST

Dear Commission Members and Map Friends,

I am sending this email as a gentle reminder that you still have three weeks to submit an abstract for our international symposium 'The Surveying Turn in Cartography: Revolutionizing maps and charts in the 18th and 19th Centuries', which will be held from 24 to 26 October 2022 in Berlin (Germany), and is jointly organised by our ICA Commission on the History of Cartography and the Staatsbibliothek zu Berlin. The submission deadline is 1 June 2022.

For more information and for submitting your abstract please visit the symposium website at https://history.icaci.org/berlin-2022/.

Please feel free to forward this e-mail to other interested persons.

Best regards,

Soetkin Vervust
Secretary ICA Commission on the History of Cartography