[Phd] Remote access to the department's computers

Pal Marton marchello at map.elte.hu
2022. Dec. 4., V, 20:03:09 CET

Dear PhD students!

In the next period (from tomorrow until the middle of February) we provide an opportunity to use the department's computers remotely - similar to the practice during the covid period. You find the relevant instructions in this letter.
Please save either the letter or the reservation table (see below)!

Software to use for connection: RustDesk, downloadable from https://rustdesk.com. (Of course, everyone should choose the version for their PC/operating system.)
The reservation spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1F_qciSZqS_gfbyes5vm1-2qi2bEeDTRgUERmLZiKCzQ/edit?usp=sharing
Please try to administer the reservations accurately, and when you are done, delete yourself from the table! (Or book another time slot.)
If there is a need, additional machines can be involved in the task.
If you have any further questions, feel free to ask me (pal.marton at inf.elte.hu).

I wish you happy holidays and a good rest before the spring semester!
Marci

Márton PÁL
PhD student, system administrator
ELTE Institute of Cartography and Geoinformatics
H-1117 Budapest, Pázmány Péter prom. 1/a, 7.78

--------- következő rész ---------
Egy csatolt HTML állomány át lett konvertálva...