[Phd] Fw: Call for Papers - 8th International PhD & DLA Symposium 29-30 October 2012

HORVATH Ildiko ildi at map.elte.hu
2012. Jún. 20., Sze, 11:44:57 CEST

From: Zseni Andrea <zseni.andrea at pmmik.pte.hu>
To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Sent: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 13:11:27 +0200
Subject: Call for Papers - 8th International PhD & DLA Symposium 29-30 October 2012

Dear Colleague,

We have the pleasure informing you that the 8th International PhD & DLA Symposium will be held on 29-30 October 2012 hosted by the University of Pécs, Pollack Mihály Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology in Hungary.

The International PhD & DLA Symposium is organized because it is thought that PhD & DLA students in engineering, architecture and information technology areas need a special forum in addition to their PhD & DLA programmes to present the results of their ongoing research.

Registration and abstract submission possible on the official website of the Symposium at: http://phdsymp.pmmik.pte.hu/en

Should you have any other questions, do not hesitate to write to our Secretariat:
phdsymp at pmmik.pte.hu

We look forward to welcoming you and your colleagues to Hungary!

Yours sincerely,

Dr. Bálint Bachmann

Dean of the Pollack Mihály

Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology,

University of Pécs

Prof. Miklós Iványi

Chairman of the Organising Committee

ELTE Térképtudományi és Geoinformatikai Tanszék, Budapest