[Ica-sdistandards] Reminder: SDI-Open 2019, 15 July 2019, Tokyo, Japan

Serena Coetzee serenacoetzee at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 20:08:56 CEST 2019

Dear all,

herewith a reminder of the pre-conference workshop on spatial data
infrastructures, standards, open source and open data for geospatial
(SDI-Open 2019). Hope to see you there!

Regards,
Serena

Serena Coetzee (GPr GISc 1245)
University of Pretoria
Director: Centre for Geoinformation Science
Professor and Head of Department Geography, Geoinformatics and Meteorology
Geography Building 1-3.7, Hatfield Campus, Lynnwood Road, Hatfield, 0083,
South Africa
email: serena.coetzee at up.ac.za · Web: www.up.ac.za/ggm · Mobile: +27 82 464
4294 · Tel: +27 12 420 3823

Stakeholder analysis of the governance framework of a national SDI dataset
– whose needs are met in the buildings and address register of the
Netherlands?
<https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/17538947.2018.1520930>
Geographic Information Metadata—An Outlook from the International
Standardization Perspective <https://www.mdpi.com/2220-9964/8/6/280>