[Ica-sdistandards] Invitation - Meeting of the ICA Commission on SDI & Standards in Maribor (3 June)

Serena Coetzee serenacoetzee at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 11:40:59 CEST 2019

Hi everybody,

we will have a Commission meeting over lunch on Wednesday, 3 June (12:30 -
13:30) here in Maribor at the ISO/TC 211 meeting week. Let's meet at the
lunch venue.

I am sending the invitation to everybody as I don't know yet who is here,
have just seen a few members for now.

Regards,
Serena

Serena Coetzee (GPr GISc 1245)

University of Pretoria
Director: Centre for Geoinformation Science
Professor and Head of Department Geography, Geoinformatics and Meteorology
Geography Building 1-3.7, Hatfield Campus, Lynnwood Road, Hatfield, 0083,
South Africa
email: serena.coetzee at up.ac.za · Web: www.up.ac.za/ggm · Mobile: +27 82 464
4294 · Tel: +27 12 420 3823