[Ica-sdistandards] Fwd: 2nd International Workshop on Spatial Data Quality 6th – 7th Feb 2018 - Presentations

Serena Coetzee serenacoetzee at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 07:19:43 CET 2018

Hi all,

as you know, our Commission participated in the 2nd International
Workshop on Spatial Data Quality this past week. There were very
interesting contributions by Commission members to the workshop
programme. The presentations are available at
http://eurogeographics.org/event/2nd-international-workshop-spatial-data-quality.

We would also like to do further work on the Commission's study on
motivators and barriers for the implementation of (quality) standards.
More on this soon.

Regards,
Serena

--

Serena Coetzee (GPr GISc 1245)

University of Pretoria
Director: Centre for Geoinformation Science
Associate professor: Department Geography, Geoinformatics and Meteorology
Geography Building 3-5, Main Campus, Lynnwood Road, Hatfield, 0083, South Africa
email: serena.coetzee at up.ac.za · Web: www.up.ac.za/cgis · Mobile: +27 82 464 4294 · Tel: +27 12 420 3823