[Ica-sdistandards] [ICA-SDI-Standards] INTER-UNION WORKSHOP ON DATA, STANDARDS AND INTEGRATION, ROYAL SOCIETY, LONDON, 13-15 NOVEMBER

Franz-Josef Behr franz-josef.behr at hft-stuttgart.de
Tue Oct 3 22:35:17 CEST 2017

Dear colleagues,

in June I attended the first Inter-Union Workshop organized by CODATA
(Committee on Data of the International Council for Science - ICSU). A
report can be found at
http://wiki.codata.org/First_Inter-Union_Workshop_on_Data_Standards:_Developing_a_Roadmap_for_Data_Integration.

Now a follow-up workshop is planned to take place in London, 13-15
November 2017 (see attachment).

Due to teaching commitments I am not able to participate, and Dr. Simon
Hodson, Executive Director CODATA, asks if any other member of our
Commission (or from ICA in general) can participate. They also have some
(limited) funding to support participation.

If you are interested please contact Simon (simon at codata.org).

Best regards

Franz-Josef