[Ica-sdistandards] ICC 2017 News

Serena Coetzee serenacoetzee at gmail.com
Wed May 24 21:55:32 CEST 2017

Dear all,

The conference program is now available at https://www.eventscribe.com/2017/ICC/. If you search for ‘SDI and Standards’ in the Full Schedule, you will see that there are more than 30 presentations related to SDI and Standards! On Thursday, 14:50 there will be a tribute to the first Chair of our Commission, Prof Harold Moellering, followed by a panel discussion and reception. You are all invited to the reception!

The schedule for the pre-conference workshop is published at http://sdistandards.icaci.org/. At the moment, the workshop is fully booked, but some of the people who registered have not yet paid. Let me know if you would like to attend, then I can let you know when a space opens up.

Regards,
--
Serena Coetzee

Geography Building 3-5
Centre for Geoinformation Science, Department Geography, Geoinformatics and Meteorology, University of Pretoria, Private Bag X20, Hatfield, 0028, South Africa
email: serena.coetzee at up.ac.za · Web: www.up.ac.za/cgis · Mobile: +27 82 464 4294 · Tel: +27 12 420 3823