[Ica-sdistandards] Mapping the Sustainability Development goals - ICA’s best practice (book proposal)

Serena Coetzee serenacoetzee at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 10:06:50 CEST 2017

Dear Dominique,

thanks for the useful comments! Yesterday, there were meetings scheduled over lunch (I was not aware). We will discuss your inputs today and I will send a reply to Menno-Jan by the weekend.

Regards,
--
Serena Coetzee

Geography Building 3-5
Centre for Geoinformation Science, Department Geography, Geoinformatics and Meteorology, University of Pretoria, Private Bag X20, Hatfield, 0028, South Africa
email: serena.coetzee at up.ac.za · Web: www.up.ac.za/cgis · Mobile: +27 82 464 4294 · Tel: +27 12 420 3823