[Ica-sdistandards] Feedback from the Commission meeting in Helsinki

peled peled at geo.haifa.ac.il
Thu Jun 23 15:14:18 CEST 2016

    Dear Serena,I will be at the ISPRS Congress snd will be glad to meet with you and any other commission member
Best regardsAmmatzia
Sent from my LG Mobile

------ Original message------From: Serena CoetzeeDate: Thu, 23 Jun 2016 01:08To: Ica-sdistandards at lazarus.elte.hu;Subject:[Ica-sdistandards] Feedback from the Commission meeting in Helsinki
Dear Commission members,
please find attached some feedback from the Commission meeting in Helsinki, which includes updated plans for 2016 and 2017. Two of the three presentations are now available on the Commission’s website at http://sdistandards.icaci.org. Let me know if you have any questions.
By the way, if any of you will be at the ISPRS Congress in Prague in July, please let us know. Franz-Josef and I will be there for a few days and it would be nice if we could get together and have lunch or dinner together.