[Hallgato] Online Cartography Course: Registration Is Still Open

KOVACS Bela gps at map.elte.hu
2020. Május. 2., Szo, 13:33:29 CEST

Learn from experts in our free course.

    View email in web browser.

 Try Out the Latest Mapping Tools

Eotvos Lorand,

Cartography. is our free, massive open online course (MOOC) that provides a fun learning environment to build new skills, expand personal horizons, and advance career goals.

Thousands of working professionals and students have attended previous course offerings, and we invite you to sign up and experience the course for yourself.

Explore essential mapping concepts and hear Esri cartographers share their favorite tips and techniques to design maps and share them online. Interact with other learners from around the world in discussion forums.

If you love maps, don't miss out—this is the only course offering in 2020.

Cartography.
April 22–June 3, 2020

The course includes the following:
* Hands-on exercises, videos, quizzes, and discussion
* Access to ArcGIS Pro and ArcGIS Online software
* Certificate of completion

The Training Team

 Register Now

 You received this due to your subscription to Esri MOOC Program.

Update your subscription preferences.

Esri.com | Privacy | Contact Us

Copyright © 2020 Esri. All rights reserved.

Esri, 380 New York Street, Redlands, CA 92373, USA.

--------- következő rész ---------
Egy csatolt HTML állomány át lett konvertálva...