[Hallgato] Fw: [geovis] PhD student search in Geovisualization in Uni Zurich, Switzerland

Gede Mátyás saman at map.elte.hu
2014. Jan. 30., Cs, 07:46:00 CET

végzősök figyelmébe.

From: Arzu Coltekin <arzu at geo.uzh.ch>
To: geovis at iais.fraunhofer.de
Sent: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 14:59:16 +0100 (CET)
Subject: [geovis] PhD student search in Geovisualization in Uni Zurich,
Switzerland

*** apolpgies for duplications ***

Dear all,

I am looking for a PhD student who will work with me for the next 3-4 years
taking part in a funded project to study the use of 3D models (city models,
terrain models) and/or highly realistic visualizations (e.g. virtual reality
displays) with geographic information. More details can be seen in the
attachment -- same PDF can also be found at the URL below:

http://www.geo.uzh.ch/~arzu/geovis-phd-search-uni-zurich.pdf

Please distribute this to your networks and recommend students that may be
interested in doing a PhD and have the skills and interests in this domain.

Thank you for your help,
-Arzu

--
Dr. Arzu Coltekin
Geographic Information Visualization & Analysis (GIVA) Division

tel:    +41-44-6355440
fax:    +41-44-6356848

GEDE Mátyás
ELTE Térképtudományi és Geoinformatikai Tanszék, Budapest