[Hallgato] Fw: [geovis] Seven open positions at St Andrews: 4 lectureships, 2 postdocs (geovisual analytics & geoinformatics) and 1 PhD

Gede Mátyás saman at map.elte.hu
2012. Nov. 8., Cs, 19:48:25 CET

From: Urska Demsar <urska.demsar at gmail.com>
To: geovis at iais.fraunhofer.de
Sent: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 13:06:13 +0000
Subject: [geovis] Seven open positions at St Andrews: 4 lectureships, 2
postdocs (geovisual analytics & geoinformatics) and 1 PhD

Dear colleague,

at the Centre for Geoinformatics we have the following open positions
(note some new ones since my message last week):

1. Lectureship in Geoinformatics, permanent position, application DL
21 Dec 2012:
http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/geoinformatics/jobs-and-studentship/lectureship-in-geoinformatics/

2. Postdoctoral researcher in Geoinformatics, preferably Visual
Analytics/Visualisation
Three year fixed post, application DL 7 Dec 2012
http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/geoinformatics/jobs-and-studentship/research-fellow-in-geoinformatics/

3. Postdoctoral researcher in Geoinformatics
Two year fixed post, application DL 21 Dec 2012
http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/geoinformatics/research-fellow-in-geoinformatics-2/

4. PhD studentship in Geoinformatics (UK-based students only)
Three-year studentship, application DL 23 Nov 2012
http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/geoinformatics/jobs-and-studentship/esrc-phd-collaborative-studentship-at-the-university-of-st-andrews/

I would appreciate if you could, please, forward this message to any
potential candidates.

In addition, there are also three lectureships open at the Department
of Geography & Sustainable Development in which CGI is located:

1. Two lectureships in Environmental Geography
http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/geoinformatics/jobs-and-studentship/environmental-geography-lectureships/

2. Lectureship in Human Geography
http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/geoinformatics/jobs-and-studentship/lecturer-in-human-geography/

Apologies for cross-posting and repeated announcements, but new
opportunities keep appearing and we'd like to let you know about the
exiciting chance of developing and firmly establishing Geoinformatics
at St Andrews.

Best regards,
Urska Demsar.

--
Dr. Urska Demsar
Centre for GeoInformatics
urska.demsar at st-andrews.ac.uk
http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/geoinformatics/

GEDE Mátyás
ELTE Térképtudományi és Geoinformatikai Tanszék, Budapest

--------- következő rész ---------
ICA Commission on GeoVisualization; http://geoanalytics.net