Make up to $5,000 per month with your computer -

team_2002 at inet.com team_2002 at inet.com
2002. Okt. 5., Szo, 06:44:44 CEST

Hello -

With your permission, I would like to show you how to make up to
$5,000 or more per month with your computer.

If you want to make money with your computer, then you should
hook up with a group that is actually DOING it.  We are making a large,
continuing income every month, and we will show YOU how to do the same.
We are real people that are committed to helping you succeed,  not just
auto-responders and online info.

This business is done completely by internet and email, and you
can even join for free to check it out first.  If you can send
an email, then you can do this.  No special "skills" are required.

How much are we making?  Anywhere from $2000 to $9000 per month.
These are real people like you and me, and most of us work at this business
part-time.  But keep in mind, we do WORK at it - I am not going to insult your
intelligence by saying you can sign up, do no work, and rake in the cash.
That kind of job does not exist.  But if you are willing to put in 10-12 hours
per week, this might be just the thing you are looking for.

This is not income that is determined by luck, or work that is
done FOR you - it is all based on your effort.  But, as I said,
there are no special skills required.  And this income is RESIDUAL -
meaning that it continues each month (and it tends to increase
each month also).

Interested?  I invite you to find out more.  You can get in as a
free member, at no cost, and no obligation to continue if you
decide it is not for you.  We are just looking for people who still
have that "burning desire" to find an opportunity that will reward
them incredibly well, if they work at it.

To grab a FREE ID#, simply click on the link below, then fill in your
First Name, Last Name and email address:

http://www.geocities.com/jim02calif

We will submit your information and send you a special "Free Member
Activation Email" as soon as possible.

That's all there is to it.  Once you activate your Free Membership, you'll
receive your ID# and all the details, and you can make up your own mind.

Don't pass this up...you can sign up and test-drive the
program for FREE.  All you need to do is get your free
membership.

Click here now:  http://www.geocities.com/jim02calif