URGENT ASSISTANCE

kingsley alaba kingsleyalaba at lycos.com
2002. Ápr. 10., Sze, 10:55:11 CEST

Dear Friend,

A foreigner, late Dr. Roland Green, an Oil Merchant,
until his death three years ago, banked with us here
at Zenith Bank PLC., Lagos, and had a closing balance
of USD$18.5M (Eighteen Million, Five Hundred Thousand
United States Dollars)which the bank now
unquestionably expects to be claimed by any of his
available foreign next of kin or alternatively be
donated to a discredited trust fund for arms and
ammunition at a military war college here in Nigeria.

Fervent valuable efforts are being made by the Zenith
Bank to get in touch with any of the Dr.Green family
or relatives but all have proved to no avail. It is
because of the perceived possibility of not going to
be able to locate any of late Dr. Roland Green next of
kin (he had no wife and children) that the management
under the influence of our Chairman, board of
directors, so that an arrangement for the fund to be
declared "UNCLAIMABLE" and then be subsequently
donated to the Trust Fund for Arms and Ammunition
which will further enhance the course of war in Africa
and the world in general.

In order to avert this negative development, myself
and some of my trusted colleagues in the bank now seek
for your permission to have you stand as late Dr.
Roland Green`s next of kin so that the fund, USD$18.5M
would be subsequently transferred and paid into your
bank account as the beneficiary next of kin. All
documents and proves to enable you get this fund have
been carefully worked out and we are assuring you a
100% risk free involvement. Your share would be 30% of
the total amount. 10% has been set aside for expenses
while the rest would be for myself and my colleagues
for investment purposes in your country.

If this proposal is OK. by you and you do not wish to
take advantage of the trust we hope to bestow on you,
then kindly get to me immediately via my e-mail.Your
respond will be highly appreciated.

God bless you.

Regards,

KINGSLEY ALABA.

See Dave Matthews Band live or win a signed guitar
http://r.lycos.com/r/bmgfly_mail_dmb/http://win.ipromotions.com/lycos_020201/splash.asp